Every girl and every woman with golden hair – natural or not – has to take a special care of her fair hair. Blond hair is much more fragile and susceptible to damage than the darker one. So, what to do to properly take care of the bright hair?
Blond hair owes its delicate structure to low content of the melanin. Unfortunately, bright color is gained at the expense of your hair’s health, because oxidation has tendency to weakening and drying your hair. See what rules you need to follow to maintain your hair glow and its perfect shade.
Things that every blonde should remember:
– Purple rinses can help to cool the color down; you can buy them in drugstores, and they are especially recommended for platinum blondes.
– Avoid chlorine. Chlorinated pool water can change the shade of your hair to a bit greenish one. So, in order to get protection against this, simply, dampen the hair with plain water, for example, straight out from the bottle.
– Do not get too friendly with a hair straightener. Blonde hair is already weak as it is, so combining it with such hot device can make you ending up with hay on your head.
– Dye only the roots. Hair dyed for the first time is stronger than the hair that was dyed many times before.
– Always remember about the conditioner, because blond hair is dry, thus, needs constant hydration.
– Choose only those products designed for bleached hair; even if your shade is natural, these products will help you to keep your hair in beautiful condition.
– Protect your hair from the sun, because it will dry your hair out even more.
– Make friends with chamomile and lemon – those are the best natural products for blonde hair, and you can easily use them in your masks and rinses.
– Give yourself into the hands of a professional, because hair coloring in the salon is much safer than at home. Trust experienced person. What’s more, if your natural hair is dark, then do not expect achieving the desired color just after one dyeing. Remember that the patience is very important here, or you might end up with burned hair.
– Fall in love with oils – those are ideal means for moisturizing the hair. Simply, apply the oil before washing your hair, and then wash your hair with a shampoo – it will be followed by a smooth and shiny hair.
– If you can, dry your hair naturally, without the use of the hairdryer. This way, your hair will be better moisturized and softer.
– You want to brighten your natural shade just a little.
– A uniform and flat blonde looks cheesy. That’s why; you want to bet on golden, shimmering reflections. Such effect can be achieved, for example, by using hair lightening gel.